WEST KETTLE RIVER EROSION PROTECTION
- Engineering & Construction
Landmark was contracted construct an erosion control structure on the bank of the West Kettle River located near Beaverdall, BC.
The project included:
- Establishing a laydown area complete with access controls
- Construction of site access to facilitate the delivery of rock product and the removal of unsuitable material
- Isloation of instream works by installing a sheet pile coffer dam between the tow of the proposed riprap and the river
- Installation of erosion protection using 3 classes of riprap
- Reinstate the river flow
- Establish vegetative cover
- Install envronmental mititgation controls.